Thursday, May 26, 2011

NKOTBSB - Set List + Concert Pics

Source: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/59641624.html


Last night marked the start of the NKOTBSB tour. I was lucky enough to be at this show and managed to scribble down the set list. I was right on top of the stage so I included some pictures as well as general tidbits for the show. Enjoy!

SET LIST Note: Some songs are shortened versions

Single / The One (Mash-up) – NKOTBSB
Summertime – NKOTB
The Call – BSB
Dirty Dancing – NKOTB
Bye Bye Love – BSB
The Right Stuff – NKOTB
Larger Than Life – NKOTBSB
Blow Your Mind – NKOTB
Valentine Girl – NKOTB
If You Go Away – NKOTB
Please Don’t Go Girl – NKOTB
Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely – BSB
10,000 Promises – BSB
I’ll Never Break Your Heart – BSB
Inconsolable – BSB
Drowning – BSB
Incomplete – BSB
Step By Step – NKOTB
Cover Girl – NKOTB
My Favorite Girl – NKOTB
Games – NKOTB
Click Click Click – NKOTB
Tonight – NKOTB
Shape of My Heart – BSB
As Long As You Love Me – BSB
All I Have To Give – BSB
If You Stay – BSB
Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) –BSB
I’ll Be Loving You Forever – NKOTB
I Want It That Way – BSB
Don’t Turn Out the Lights – NKOTBSB

ENCORE

Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) – BSB
Hangin’ Tough / We Will Rock You (Mash-up) – NKOTB
Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) / Hangin’ Tough (Mash-up) - NKOTBSB


For anyone that hasn't seen the stage layout, it's pictured below (Jordan Knight refers to it as the penis stage):


To continue the penis analogy, and to help you get an idea of what you'll see if you have tickets, BSB seemed to gravitate towards the head while NKOTB mostly performed on the shaft.

"Tonight" and "Shape Of My Heart" are performed in the crowd. They go pretty deep into the sides of the audience and not just for the floor seats, they were up on the next level.

And now for pictures!

Matthew Morrison did not open at my show. It started off with this girl. I have no idea who she is tbh her name is Ashlyne Huff and I never heard of her before last night. I took some pictures of her to figure out the settings I wanted to use on my camera and because she looked like Lindsay Lohan with a bad facelift.

"Bless her heart. She tried really hard." -Arena security after her set.

Next up was Jordin Sparks.

And some NKOTBSB!















I wasn't able to take any video but here enjoy last night's performance of "Don't Turn Out the Lights" via YouTube!
This post is kind of image heavy, just so you know. Also, just a heads up, I watermarked some of the shots as well.

Source: Me and my camera and one video from YouTube.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/59641624.html#ixzz1NTp5hhzW

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 26, 2011

    Fantastic review and pictures. This definitely made me more excited than I already was, and I didn't think that was possible!

    ReplyDelete